Monday, January 28, 2013

The dress makes the girl - aka poor photos on demand

Part of the reason I posted the wrap apron dress instructions yesterday was in response to some rather flattering requests from a Viking Clothing group I belong to. I've now been asked to add a few photos but rather than edit the previous post, these can stand alone.

As I mentioned earlier post, I really don't have any particularly good photos of this dress in action. Still, here are a few photos to considering.


Please ignore the plaid shawl. It was dang cold in our cabin and I had just taken off my coat. It feels a bit self conscious but it shows how the line hangs.


Here's a very pleasing but detail-useless blown-out action shot. This particular apron was already too large for me in this picture (I'd lost quite a bit of weight) but it continues to hang really nicely and for hot days I don't care that it's not close fitting.


One more, with an alternative underdress that I've since altered.

I hope these are of vague use even if they are not the sorts of photos I would prefer to be showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment